Obulunji - Something Beautiful

Something Beautiful indeed
I am always on the look out for good hair products especially ones that you hear all the hype about and actually have access to here in South Africa.
2014 certainly keeps getting better for our hair.



Obulunji - Something Beautiful http://www.obulunji.com/
 An online local based importer of all things hair - and beauty - and I don't believe they are stopping there. They have available quite a number of much coveted products including:
- Some of Cantu Shea Butter's range - I haven't found from any other local suppliers (as at 26/07/14)
- Some of Jane Carter's range - I haven't found from any other local suppliers (as at 26/07/14)
- Some of As I Am Naturally's range
- Some of Kinky Curly's range - more than I've seen from other local suppliers (as at 26/07/14)
- Some 3 Sisters of Nature
- They also stock hair extensions and Marley braids

With everything I always say 'shop around' and research prices - some things can be bought at a lesser price elsewhere - research before you buy.

An order was placed immediately - carpe diem and seize the moment and seize the products whilst in stock. My order arrived the next day -  I placed my order early morning and got a call and sms at 11am same day that all was packed and awaiting the courier and I know if it weren't for the courier I would have got it the same day - how's that for service. (great contenders out here) Thank you Pinky.
My haul - Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong replenishing treatment; Cantu – Shea Butter, Grow Strong, Strengthening Treatment; some Elasta QP – Olive Oil & Mango Butter Leave-in Conditioner and some Aunt Jackie’s – Curl La La – Defining Curl Custard  (available at various Aunt Jackies outlets across the country but non in the Northern JHB region so I was glad to be able to buy online).
My package came with a free Argan Oil treated Sleep Cap that actually fits my growing fro. (Pinky you rock)


Not so apparent on their site are the delivery options - you will see them upon checkout and currently there is a threshold for free delivery otherwise R55 for door to door delivery.

2014 - the year keeps getting better (sips tea and plans what to use this coming week with a big grin)

Comments

  1. OMW! you rock! just spent my last dimes buying products (LOL) but hey...mine and my daughter's hair will be forever grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia - I was so certain I replied but alas - please let me know what you and your daughter's hair thought about what you bought, lets keep FroRocking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment