Will you be at Hair On Junction - 5 September 2015 - A Celebration of our HAIRtage


September looks to be already bustling with planned hair talks and events - absolutely wonderful don't you think? The super woman Margaret Chandia of Me Time Events (follow her on Facebook) has organised the 5 September to be a WHOLE day filled with all things hair - hair talks, live hair and fashion demonstrations, a Question and Answer Discussion and the icing on the cake, a Proudly South African Pop-Up Market. This event will be FREE to attend, please register though over on the Quicket site.

Now I have done a post on why I attend these events - can be found HERE - and I will just reiterate, these are great ways to gain inspiration, gain motivation, gain knowledge, gain prizes, connect with other natural or healthy hair enthusiasts, have your questions answered, discover as well as buy (and save on postage) new hair care products and local is always Lekker.

I will also be a speaker at this event. My nerves were all over the place but I am glad and appreciative for the opportunity as this is what I love and what I do and if I could sit and not just type but chat to you about hair all day every day whilst we try various products and technique and hairstyles and listen to our hair, then I certainly would. The other speakers are totally phenomenal and the morning promises to be a really spectacular one.

Come along - ITS FREE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO REGISTER SEND ME YOUR NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL REGISTER YOU

(* your details will not be used for any other purpose neither will they be shared in any way)

Listen to your hair.

Pictures Curtesy of Margaret Chandia - Me Time Events.

Comments

  1. Hun, I would love to attend this event next week and to meet you. Can you let me know if there's secure parking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, I was hoping to pass there this weekend and have a look but I didn't get a chance to. I did a search and it appears that there is basement parking, so come along. Worse case we will definitely find a spot somewhere there together - it can't be too bad.

      Delete

Post a Comment