Skin Care: AGELOC TRU FACE ESSENCE ULTRA Product Review

I have been using the Ageloc Tru Face Essence Ultra for the last month as it was lovingly gifted to me to review. To get straight into my feedback, I must say that I was not totally religious using the capsules and sometimes I used them once a day instead of twice a day and I did not carry out a proper facial and exfoliation which I will be doing this week and I STILL noticed an overall improvement of the skin on my face. As the skin progresses in age and wisdom lol, I know I need to enhance my skincare regimen and will be trying new products and doing some facials in the coming months. I have a combination to oily skin (especially my T Zone) and have pigmentation as well as numerous (and increasing) sun spots and breakouts now an again. I enjoyed using the Ageloc Tru Face Essence Ultra capsules as they are a an oil based treatment which I thought would not go well on an oily skin BUT the oil absorbs nicely and did not make my skin oilier. I could also apply my primer over the treatment and then follow with my foundation and the foundation held up through the day. 
Firmness: I think there has been some firmness although not much and I have noticed some smoothness and an overall improvement in the appearance of the skin which is great. 
Softness: Yes, it does feel soft and definitely supple.
Youthful appearance: I can't say I specifically look younger (o: maybe with longer use but the overall improvement of the skin could be described as slightly youthful. 
 Above: Day 1 with Nuskin Ageloc Tru Face Essence
Above: Day 30 with Nuskin Ageoc Tru Face Essence
More details of these capsules are included below and would I use this product again? I certainly would (and will start saving now for the next few years when my skin will really need them). I have a few capsules still left and will be using these around my eyes to help improve or better yet reduce laugh lines (I'm calling them laugh lines and nothing else (o:)

  • ageLOC targets sources of aging related to firmness to preserve the look of youth.
  • Promotes skin firmness and elasticity with Ethocyn,® an ingredient clinically proven to build elastin content to levels typically found in 18–25 year old skin.
  • Helps contour and firm the skin for a more youthful appearance.
  • Defines skin around the eyes, neck, chin, jawline, décolleté, and hands.
  • Helps protect the skin from oxidizing free radical damage, and protects skin proteins from degradation enzymes.

ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra should be applied twice per day for optimal results. Include it as the final treatment step in your daily regimen prior to moisturizing. To apply ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra, tear open one capsule per use. Gently squeeze two or three drops directly onto the areas of most concern and then apply the remaining product to the entire face. A thin coat of product is all that is necessary to reach the maximum benefits.

You can easily incorporate ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra into your daily ageLOC Transformation regimen. Simply apply ageLOC Tru Face Essence Ultra to skin after applying ageLOC Future Serum.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Squalane*, Ethoxyheptyl Bicyclooctanone*, Ubiquinone†, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract‡, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polydecene, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.
* Ethocyn,® is a registered trademark of BCS.
** Coenzyme Q10,
† Colorless Carotenoids,
‡ Tēgreen 97®

Price R 2,586.88
Size
60 pearls

The products as well as a whole range of other Nuskin products can be purchased online from www.nuskin.com/za or Contact Nicolas van Rensburg on nuskinnick@gmail.com as he is one of the distributors.

Find Nuskin on the following social media platforms:

Are you using any of the Nuskin products? 
Try something new and help take better care of your skin.




Comments